Friday, April 17, 2009

Better late than never!

So Easter came and went in no time at all this year! I find that as the kids get bigger I always try to out do the year before! Thankfully my husband keeps me in line in this department! This was also the first year where the kids were able to fully understand why we celebrate Easter, that it Isn't all about candy but it is all about God's grace. As a parent I so appreciate when my one of my boys walks up to me and says "mommy, it is so cool that Jesus rose from the dead!" It just shows me that we're doing something right! I hope that they always keep those kinds of perspectives on things, that they'll know that there is so much more to life than what the world portrays! I cherish these times and I know they wont last forever! Thankfully I tend to take pictures of everything...literally! I'll leave you with a few from Easter, enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.