Friday, July 3, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!!!

Well, it's technically tomorrow, but you know what I mean!!! I am really looking forward to tomorrow, and even more excited to be able to teach my boys why we even celebrate Independence Day! I have to say, that as an American I am SO thankful that God saw fit to allow me to live in such a great nation, so thankful that I can go to my church and worship my God, that I am able to have the choice to not vaccinate my boys, to home school them,to raise them in a christian home, to share my faith with a complete stranger...and the list goes on. We are certainly beyond blessed here in America and not a day goes by where I am not thankful for the men and women that gave everything for me to be able to achieve anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.