Monday, July 6, 2009




I am totally new to "not me Monday" but the good Lord knows I have plenty to share! For example, just this morning, I certainly did not allow my four year old to eat pizza for breakfast because we were out of English muffins!


On Saturday night, after being at a cookout all day, I definitely did not put both of my children to bed with dirty feet. I totally didn't forget that they were filthy in the morning and then let them go to church like that!!!


I would never ever let my little one roast marshmallows for dinner after he refused to eat a hot dog... never...

The other day, I did not turn beat red when Big Bigs pulled a pad out of my pocket book and blatantly asked me if it was a "diaper for a really little person"! And to top it off, I certainly didn't tell him yes in order to avoid that conversation!

I do have to admit, this is very therapeutic!

2 comments:

  1. Hey pizza is a great breakfast - it has vegetables, meat, wheat - it's perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thats exactly how I managed to make myself feel a little better about it :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Template-Mama.